Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap and nasty drying rack...........

Hi,

I've used the term "Cheap and Nasty" and realized it might sound a bit derogatory but that is not the case. The closest I can come, it's the British way of saying something is a "Rube Goldberg" but not complicated by using something not usually used in that way.

I use this for a drying rack for cleaned items after washing prior to painting and after painting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2515.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	7805

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2516.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	7806

Peter

I'm sure you have those wood rails hammered onto the radiator tightly. Looks a little scary. Would hate to have another funeral this week.
    HO Scale

Comment

Ha ha, I get it now! At first I thought you meant it would catch fire! LOL. No, they are very tight.

Peter

Comment

Love this hobby! Just when you thank you have seen it all a clever fellow presents a new way of doing things.

Thanks for sharing!

Joe

Comment

I'm certain I'm not the only one around here who has developed unique and different methods to do simple things. I'm hoping to encourage others to share theirs by posting a lot of mine. I feel being copied is a great form of flattery. Share the wealth....................................

Peter

Comment

• Michael Whiteman
            Michael Whiteman commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree, and I think it's working. We have a lot of creative modelers in our group.

I love it!

Comment

Hard at work drying brass locomotive parts after bead blasting and ultrasonic cleaning!

Peter

Comment

Working...
            X